- All the submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com in .doc/.docx format.
- “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities” is a blind peer-reviewed journal of Law, Management & Humanities. All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers. Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers. It could take more than a month’s time.
- The submission should not be previously published or should not be currently under review at any other journal/conference and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications
Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single
Paper: A4 size, margins – 2.54 cm on all sides.
- No page borders shall be used.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”