1. International Institute of Organised Research
2. Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
3. International Scientific Indexing (ISI)
5. Directory of Research Journals in India (DRJI)
6. Science Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) Database
- Call For Papers: VOLUME II ISSUE V – CLICK HERE
- Help us in Making Our Certificate Courses. CLICK HERE for details.
- Be a Part of Our Editorial Board. CLICK HERE for details.
- Volume II Issue IV Published!!
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-5369, established in June 2018, published by Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani [Chairperson, VidhiAagaz]. It is no secret that the landscape of scholarly publishing is quickly changing. There is an emergence of new perspectives among editors, reviewers and publishers which has ultimately given rise to new demands and expectations across disciplines.
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law, management and other such disciplines. Believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia, International Journal of Law Management & Humanities will be at the forefront in reinforcing relationships between communities and institutions of higher learning.
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities publishes the manuscripts revolving around Law, Management & Humanities Subjects.
Peer Review Journal
Quality Research Paper
Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani (Publisher)
Gyan Colony, Near Civil Court,
Maihar, Madhya Pradesh 485771