The International Journal of Law, Management & Humanities is a Referred, bi-monthly, Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Indonesia.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [11 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 11 Databases including Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Impact Factor: 2.008
About the Competition
This Competition is being conducted with the aim to create a forum and to get the logical, well-balanced and presentable views of the budding Legal Students. The article must not be written on emotional basis but on the legal perspective.
Students can write on the theme “Protests in 21st Century”
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format at this page.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 20th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
The article must be submitted at this page by 25th March 2020..
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- 1st Prize: INR 5000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- 3rd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries feel free to email us at email@example.com.