RESULTS – 4th International Article Writing Competition by IJLMH
Thae results of 4th International Article Writing Competition held by International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is as follows:
1st Position: Daniel Idibia Obida, University of Lagos, Nigeria
2nd Position: Jay Sharma, Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya, Indore, India
3rd Position: Ntwenhle Ndumo, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
1. Kritika Shrivastava & Varshitha Reddy, Symbiosis Law School, Pune, India.
2. Sanjana Dadmi, Dadmodaram Saajivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam, India.
Congratulations to the Winners!
- Winners are provided with an email, for which they need to send all the details including their institute ID within 7 days.
- Certificate of Merit, Special Mention and Participation will be provided within 2 days.
1. As promised, we’ve selected 100 write-ups to be published with 20% discount in Volume X of Scholar’s Paradise [A Book series with ISBN Number] – WORTH 20000 INR. Procedures regarding the publication of articles will be provided via email to the selected Author(s) along with the certificates.
2. 40% off vouchers for Certificate Courses of Centre for Legal Research and Studies will also be provided to 100 students – WORTH 28000 INR. The detailed procedure and available courses will be intimated via email.
We thank all participants for their valuable contributions.