International Journal of Law Management & Humanities has always been at forefront of introducing the best services for all our Author(s). IJLMH introduced Indexing in Indian Legal Journals and got indexed in 16 databases, including MANUPATRA, ROAD, and GOOGLE SCHOLAR. In the last three years, our team has always tried to keep our charges low while providing the industry’s best publishing services.
Today, we are proud to introduce the revolutionary concept of Digital Object Identifier in the Legal Publication Industry by providing FREE DOI (Digital Object Identifier) for all the Articles getting published from Volume 3 Issue 6 of the Journal.
What is DOI?
A continuing criticism of the Web is the problem of broken links. The DOI addresses this by assigning an identifier that is separate from the location of the item. A registry system of DOIs contains metadata and a resolution link to the actual content. If the content’s location changes, the resolution link can be easily updated in one place, and all existing links to it will still work.
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a unique alphanumeric string assigned by a registration agency to identify content and provide a persistent link to its location on the Internet. The publisher assigns a DOI when your article is published and made available electronically. DOIs allow objects to be identified and accessed with certainty. Once DOIs are allocated, they never change for that object. That means items allocated a DOI can be easily found should their locations vary.
Benefits of DOI
- DOI increases the authenticity of an article, which gives a specific virtual address and identity to a particular article. It increases the visibility in various databases.
- DOI is helpful to validate and locate your Research Paper (very helpful for identification )
- DOI increases the acceptance of scholarly data as authorized, lawful and citable material.
- The legitimacy of the articles and its reputation is increased with DOI.
- With the Digital Object Identifier (DOI), your paper is linked on the Internet permanently.
- The DOI link also increases citation capacity worldwide.
- List of the article that does not have a DOI link may lose citation impact, which may also lead to decreased H- index capacity.
- Enables every published article to cite appropriately, thus providing an accurate number of citations and increasing the visibility of the published work, directly affecting the impact factor of the Author and journal.
- It provides proper indexation and citation to the article.
- Article with DOI can be accessible from any list (libraries, colleges, and universities worldwide)
You can now get published on a Journal indexed in 16 databases, including MANUPATRA, ROAD, and GOOGLE SCHOLAR, and provided FREE DOI.
So, why waste your efforts? Submit your Manuscript Now at firstname.lastname@example.org.