Manuscript Processing Charges
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities publishes all its manuscripts in full open access under a Creative Commons (CC BY) license. This allows the scientific community and the general public to gain unlimited, free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors.
To cover the cost for providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay a one-time manuscript processing charge (MPC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge. THERE IS NO SUBMISSION CHARGES FOR THE JOURNAL.
MANUSCRIPT PUBLISHING CHAREGE
For Indian Authors: 1000 INR
For Author(s) outside India: 25 $
MPCs cover the following:
- The editorial procedure, including administration related to peer review, author revisions, and final decision-making. To demonstrate its appreciation of the important work done by reviewers and editorial board members, IJLMH provides them with MPC discounts and waivers. MPCs also cover for the administrative work done for rejected articles.
- Article production: professional language editing, type-setting, formatting, and production in PDF format.
- Article hosting and dissemination: website maintenance, contact with indexing databases.
- Journal administration: including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
- Philanthropy: IJLMH invests in projects that benefit the research community, including prizes, awards, and conference sponsorship.
Please Note: Once the Manuscript processing charge is paid, we immediately start working on the Manuscript and therefore, no refund will be issued after the Payment of Charges. You can withdraw the paper only before its publication (without any refund issued), however no withdrawal will be permitted after publication of a manuscript.