Volume IV – Issue I
Page 01 – 11
Ashmita Vinay5th Year B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) student at Symbiosis Law School, Pune, India.
2. Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Economy with Special Reference to Banking Sector: An Indian Perspective
Page 12 – 20
Vikas KumarM.Com (JRF), Himachal Pradesh University Shimla, India.
Sanjeev KumarAssistant Professor in Law, Career Point University Hmairpur Himachal Pradesh, India.
3. Swinging Pendulums at Home and Workplace: Reflections on the Life of Women Police Constables in India
Page 21 – 33
Dr. Namita Singh MalikAssociate Professor, School of law, Galgotias University, India.
Ms. Arushi DhingraAdvocate, Delhi High Court, India.
Page 49 – 61
Ananda MajumdarUniversity of Alberta (Bachelor of Education after Degree Elementary, Faculty of Education), Canada.
Page 62 – 72
Dr Masood AhmedAsst. Professor. Jazan University, Jazan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Page 73 – 82
Arbaz MuzafferAdvocate, High Court of Jammu and Kashmir, India.
Page 83 – 91
Dr S.K. BoseAssociate Professor, Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University, India.
Page 92 – 103
Helen Mary Varghese and Rizlana Nazar PVSchool of Legal Studies, CUSAT, India.
Page 104 – 123
Tammana Bahl, Hariharaprasadh K.R., Jaya Kumari and Nakkeeran ManiAlliance University, India.
Page 124 – 137
Monirul IslamLL.B. (Hon’s), (IIUC), LL.M. (JU), LL.M. [Master of Laws], University of Malaya, Malaysia.Mohammad Mainul HossainMasters by research, Department of Media and Communications Studies, University of Malaya, Malaysia, Bachelor of Communications, University of Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM).
Page 138 – 153
Bensha C Shaji and Angel ShajiLLM Student, Christ Deemed to be University Bengaluru, India.
13. Role of Indian Judiciary in Development and Effective Enforcement of Intellectual Property Law’s through Doctrine of Judicial Review
Page 177 – 189
Rahul YadavLLM Student, Batch (2019-2020), Parul institute of law, Parul University, Vadodara (Gujarat)
14. Present Scenario of other Backward Classes of Jammu and Kashmir through Reservation Policies and Challenges in Current Socio-Legal Milieu due to Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act 2019: An Evolution of Other Backward Classes/Castes in India
Page 190 – 219
Mohd Aqib AslamPh. D Research Scholar, University of Jammu, Department of law, India.
Page 220 – 229
Hirday VirdiLaw Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India.Ishani MukherjeeAmity Law School, Noida, India.
Page 230 – 244
Rakshita DataNMIMS, Kirit P. Kehta School of Law, India
17. Juvenile Delinquency: Understanding the Constitutional and Criminal Jurisprudence in Light of the Changes Incorporated in the Recent Amendments
Page 245 – 260
Shovonita AcharjeeAssistant Professor at Asian Education Group, Noida. (U.P)
Page 261 – 273
Aishwarya PandeyAssistant Professor at Amity Law School, Amity University, India.
19. Dissecting the Role of Asian States in Modern International Law: Changing gears from Bilateralism to Jus Cogens
Page 274 – 286
Mr. Atul AlexanderPart-Time Research Scholar at The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.