About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia and Nigeria.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [13 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 13 Databases including Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Impact Factor: 2.008
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume III, Issue II.
IJLMH is being operated without any theme. Anything related to Law, Management or Humanities is acceptable.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many places
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
Submit your paper via email to editor.ijlmh[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000.
- For Other Countries: $25
- Submission of Manuscript with the abstract: 10th April
- Communication of Review Result: 15th April
- Publication of Manuscript: 20th April
For more information, email us at editor.ijlmh[at]gmail.com.
For regular updates follow us on Instagram @vidhiaagaz or click here.