Transform India - 5th IJLMH International Article Writing Competition
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is organizing the TRANSFORM INDIA – 5th International Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [IJLMH] is an electronic bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) with an editorial team comprising of well-known academicians from 6 countries. It is indexed at 16 databases including MANUPATRA and Google Scholar and has recently became India’s 1st private Law Journal to provide FREE DOI.
About the Article Writing Competition
TRANSFORM INDIA: International Article Writing Competition is the flagship International competition being organised by International Journal twice every year. More than 3,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the world have participated in the previous editions of the competition.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
- Farmer’s Protest: Where is the country heading?
- Limitations to Right to protest.
- Free Speech & Contempt of Court: Where to draw the line?
- J & K on the Path to Development – Legal Perspective
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
- The registration form for the Competition is INR 200 (for Single Author) and INR 300 (for Co-Authorship)
- All the participants are required to submit the fees and register themselves at: this link.
All entries must be submitted on/before 20th January 2021, here: this link.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and within the word limit of 1500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- Language of the Article shall be English
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in IJLMH. Author(s) shall not send the article for publication, presentation or Competition elsewhere.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
- The decision of the Organisors/Judges shall be final and binding.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be provided with scholarship on the Article Processing Charges for Publication at IJLMH.
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who shall submit the Article.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹5000/-, ₹3000/- and ₹2000/- respectively along with e-Certificates of merit.
- Deadline for registration: 4th January 2021
- Deadline for submission: 20th January 2021
- Declaration of the result: 30th January 2021
- Issuance of e-certificate: 10th February 2021